Thinking of getting a mala prayer beads or a bracelet with stone/crystal beads? Perhaps you are in a dilemma over which type of stone to choose from? How will it benefit you? For this post, let's dive into the healing properties of of some of the more popular stones that are used for mala prayer beads and bracelets.
- Emits soothing energy that can bring inner peace, especially to someone who is suffering from grief or with inner emotional issues during childhood.
- Banishes negative emotions from one's life like fear, insecurity, and worry.
- Removes the energy associated with the cause of stress and replaces it with peaceful vibes.
- Supports one in reaching his/her potential and opens up one's mind to new possibilities and opportunities.
- Cleanses negative energy and helps to calm one's mind, promoting feelings of stability and balance.
- Relieves anxiety and stress.
- Helps with clarity of thought and reduces emotional confusion or oversensitivity.
- Protects one from electromagnetic fields emitted from electronics like computers, TV screens, and cell phones.
- Enhances creativity.
- Promotes a feeling of harmony
- Strengthens family and romantic connections.
- Helps treat joint inflammation and bones pain.
- Calms the mind and heals all sorts of broken emotions.
- Restores the balance of all systems, especially the digestive system.
- Helps one feel more grounded and centered, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Enhances mental focus and clarity, making it a valuable tool for concentration and productivity.
- helps to clear away negativity from your environment.
- increases one's energy levels and can promote the release of endorphins in the body.
- Releases suppressed anger which can contribute to high blood pressure and heart disease.
Blue Lace Agate
Helps one to become more confident and articulate, making it a great tool for public speaking.
- Helps one put his/her mind at ease, allowing him/her to rest and recharge.
- Soothes an overactive mind and calms nerves.
- balances one's emotions.
- Releases shoulder and neck problems, thyroid deficiency, and throat infections and enhances sound healing.
- Protects one from negative energies.
- Helps promote emotional balance by allowing one to connect more deeply with himself/herself on an emotional level.
- Keeps one's circulation in full and healthy flow and aids in digestion.
- Helps improve blood circulation and boosts heart health
- Attracts a deep sense of compassion and care in this world and love in your life.
- Encourages connection with the people around you.
- Removes negativity and restores harmony after conflict.
- Promotes peaceful sleep and inspiration.
- Strengthens the physical heart and circulatory system and releases impurities from body fluids.
- Increases fertility.
- Helps one stay grounded and raises vibrations during meditation.
- Assists in tolerating difficult times.
- Neutralises negative vibrations and brings in positive ones to fill the space.
- Relieves fear and lifts depression, while alleviating suicidal tendencies.
- Prevents nightmares and manifest dreams.
- Helps with ailments of the abdomen, hips and leg and relieves pain such as headaches, and cramps.
- Attracts good luck and abundance.
- Boosts self-confidence.
- Helps bring illumination and clarity.
- Bring calmness to one's body and mind.
- Eases digestive system ailments, while increasing metabolism and brain function.
- Aids concentration and unlocks memory.
- Amplifies positive energy in one's environment while dispelling negative energies.
- Enhances one's intuition by making him/her aware of the outcome of situations before they have even happened.
- Helps stimulate the immune system and brings body into balance.
- Absorbs negative energies and pollutants from the atmosphere and from the body.
- Guards against radiation of all kinds and clears electromagnetic pollution.
- Opens the heart to unconditional love.
- Helps draw out deep feelings, breaks unwanted ties.
- Develops empathy with other people and alleviates shyness.
- Strengthens the ability to absorb and process information, making one more observant.
- Helps in cramps and facilitates childbirth.
- Stimulates the liver to release toxins, reducing acidification of tissues.
- Releases stress and brings about deep peace.
- Encourages self-awareness, and allows self-expression without holding back or compromising.
- Releases repressed anger that is causing difficulties in communication.
- Aids in expressing one's own opinions and harmonises conflicts.
- Alleviates pain, especially migraine headaches.
- Helps lower blood pressure and alleviates insomnia.
- Absorbs negative energies and transmute them into positive forces that stimulate the body to heal itself.
- Brings stability to life and motivates by linking what is wished for to the drive to achieve it.
- Helps counteract depressive tendencies.
- Stimulates the intellect and promotes a positive mental state and creative self-expression.
- Brings balance and patience and encourages decision-making.
- Allows the body to balance and heal itself.
- Resonates with the throat, treats the stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver and gallbladder.
- Acts as a natural antibiotic.
- Enhances higher states of conciousness and meditation, as well as spiritual awareness.
- Helps overcome addictions and blockages of all kinds.
- Aids one to feel less scattered, more focused and in control of one's faculties.
- Facilitates the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights.
- Enhances memory, and improves motivation.
- Dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety and alleviate sadness and grief.
- Boosts production of hormones and strengthens the cleansing and eliminating organs and the immune system.
- Eases headaches and releases tension.
- Treats insomnia and brings restful sleep.
- Promotes compassion and empathy and encourages perseverance.
- Reinforces leadership qualities and decisiveness.
- Stabilizes one's mind, stimulates perception and enhances creativity.
- Calms anger and irritation.
- Helps settle nausea, and dissolves negative emotions and thoughts.
- Brings in well-being and emotional calm.
- Helps ease skin eruptions and allergies, relieves migraine headaches, and soothes the eyes.
- Supports in time of stress and brings tranquility and wholeness.
- Absorbs negative energy and cleanses the chakra.
- Clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation.
- Imparts determination to all pursuits.
- Brings courage to get to grips with problems assertively, and encourages honesty with yourself.
- Aids quick thinking and stimulates the imagination and transforms ideas into action.
- Supports the circulatory, digestive and sexual organs and balances the mineral content in the body.
- Assists in accomplishing goals, recognizing inner resources and promoting clarity of intention.
- Grounds and facilitates the manifestation of will.
- Aids in collecting scattered information to make a coherent whole.
- Helps in resolving dilemmas and internal conflicts.
- Aids in recognizing one's talents and abilities and conversely faults that need to be overcome.
- Alleviates depression and lifts mood.
- Treats the eyes and aids night visions, heals the throat and reproductive organs, and dissolves constrictions.
- Helps in the repair of broken bones.
- Red Tiger Eye: helps one to overcome lethargy and fatigue and boosts one's personal motivation.
- Yellow Tiger Eye: attracts good luck and prosperity, oftentimes in the form of money.